🎮 ARE YOU READY TO MASTER “THE MONOPOLIST” ?! HERE ARE THE GAME RULES that players need to REMEMBER 🎮!
- Each Square is owned by only 01 player at a time. The value of rental properties will increase depending on the level of houses built on that Square.
2. Coefficients for the value of rental properties: Festival organization, World Championship organization,.. Rents will be multiplied up to 10 times the based value.
3. Owning assets in multiple cities of the same tier, determined by the same pavement color, will increase the real estate value of all properties in that tier.
4. A property built in each city has 5 levels. During the first 4 levels, it can still be acquired by other players. When upgraded to the final Hotel level, it cannot be re-purchased by others.
5. If players are unable to pay the rent when landing on acquired Squares, they must sell their own properties. In case there’s still insufficient fund, it counts as Bankruptcy.
6. There are 3 Chance Squares, entitling players to different chances, completely randomized. The Chance Cards have 3 levels: Gold, Silver and Copper, with decreasing value respectively, which can adversely affect the player’s progress.
7. Players cannot re-enter the match if they have already exited.
🎉 Stay tuned for more exciting news about the Monopolist!! Thank you!! 🎉